One in six workers will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any one time. Being able to recognise and respond to stress early is vital for positive mental wellbeing. This short introduction session to the topic of stress highlights the importance of recognising the early signs of stress and being able to implement healthy coping strategies.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- What is stress? The cause and impact
- Signs and symptoms
- How we respond to stress
- Implementing coping strategies
Modules in more detail
- Explore the physiological response to stress – fight / fight / freeze
- Early intervention – how to recognise the signs and symptoms of stress early
- How we respond to stress – highlighting the importance of early intervention
- What helps and what hinders – helpful versus unhelpful coping mechanisms when responding to stress
Who it is suitable for
- Anyone wishing to increase their understanding of stress
- Anyone wishing to explore or change how they respond to stress
At a glance...
- One hour workshop
- Face-to-face or virtual
- Suitable for up to 16 delegates
- Informative and interactive
- Includes video clips and take away tips