Individuals often think the impact they can have on profit is minimal, and teams often don’t realise how they could help each other and themselves to deliver more profit. This unique one-day workshop explores the profit levers which individuals and teams can leverage to maximise individual and team performance. Two experienced buying and merchandising professionals share ‘how to’ tips and techniques and provide invaluable insight and information, as they facilitate typical planning and trading scenarios and give expert feedback.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- The key profit levers and how each one influences profitability
- How your decisions can directly impact business profitability
- Actions that can positively impact profitability
- The importance and value of working as a team to improve profitability
Modules in more detail
- Profit levers – what are they, what impact do they have and how can they be influenced
- Pre-season scenarios – team-based activity exploring how typical planning scenarios impact profit, with presentations and feedback
- Trading the profit – what are the calculations and considerations which impact profit in-season
- Trading scenarios – team-based activity exploring how typical trading scenarios impact profit, with presentations and feedback
Who it is suitable for
- Commercial roles at all levels including buyers, merchandisers, planners and category managers
- Functional roles that support commercial teams e.g. supply chain, marketing, visual merchandising, design and technology
At a glance...
- One-day classroom workshop
- Suitable for up to 12 delegates
- Facilitated by two experienced retail professionals
- Packed with insight, information, tips and techniques
- Engaging activities, quizzes and action planning
- Bought to life with typical business scenarios
- Practice sessions with expert feedback
- Accompanying workbook