Empower your organisation by building a network of MHFA Champions who can promote a mentally healthy environment, allowing people to thrive and be productive. Training in practical mental health skills develops a manager’s ability to spot when someone is struggling and gives the confidence to have effective mental health conversations with their teams, knowing how and when to offer support.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of mental ill-health
- An understanding of how to help build a mentally healthy workplace
- Challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing
- How to be mindful of your own wellbeing
Modules in more detail
- The impact of Mental Health issues in the workplace
- Knowledge and confidence to provide Mental Health First Aid for the most common mental health issues
- Sources of workplace stress and early warning signs
- Understanding how to build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing
Who it is suitable for
- All staff wishing to increase their understanding of mental health
- All staff wishing to equip themselves with the skills to support themselves and others
At a glance...
- One day workshop – in the classroom
- Two three-hour sessions – virtual training
- Suitable for up to 16 delegates
- Delegates receive a manual to refer to when they need it
- Delegates receive a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- Packed with insight, information, video clips and take away tips and techniques
- Interactive through group discussions, polls and break-out sessions