The Mental Health Aware course is a half-day workshop which offers an introduction to mental health and mental health issues. It explores the impact of stigma and empowers employees to look after the wellbeing of themselves and others.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- What is Mental Health?
- Factors which affect mental health
- How to spot early warning signs of mental ill health
- The impact of stigma
- How to start a supportive conversation
Modules in more detail
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Who it is suitable for
- Everyone within the organisation wishing to increase their understanding of mental health
- Everyone within the organisation wishing to equip themselves with the skills to support themselves and others
At a glance...
- A 4 hour workshop
- Face-to-face or virtual
- Suitable for up to 20 delegates
- Delegates receive a manual to refer to when they need it
- Delegates receive a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- Packed with insight, information, video clips and take away tips and techniques
- Interactive through group discussions, polls and break-out sessions