This short workshop is aimed as an introduction to the topic of mental health. It opens the door to conversations around mental health and wellbeing within organisations and highlights the importance of effective communication and self-care.
Please get in touch to explore pricing options, or simply find out more.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Mental health
- The importance of talking and listening
- Healthy coping strategies
- Self Care
Modules in more detail
- What is Mental Health? An introduction to the topic
- What impacts our mental health and wellbeing
- How to start a supportive conversation
- Tips to support ourselves and others
Who it is suitable for
- Anyone wishing to increase their understanding of mental health
- Anyone wishing to equip themselves with the skills to support themselves and others
At a glance...
- One-hour workshop
- Face-to-face or virtual
- Suitable for up to 16 delegates
- Informative and interactive
- Includes video clips and take away tips